- Ageing Well in Wales: A Compendium of Active and Healthy Ageing Programmes in Wales 2013 - July 2013
Ageing Well in Wales has compiled this booklet to provide an overview of innovative practice in Wales that supports healthy ageing and enables people to ...
- Bringing Generations Together in Wales - October 2012
This guide aims to provide some pointers and hints on what makes intergenerational work successful and includes some useful case studies providing ...
- Case Study (Ceredigion): 'Clwb Ni' Intergenerational Club - July 2012
- Case Study (Ceredigion): Intergenerational Theatre Forum - July 2012
- Case Study (Conwy): Intergenerational Forums - July 2012
- Case Study (Conwy): IT Advanced Skills - July 2012
- Case Study (Torfaen): Age Concern Torfaen - Healthy Lifestyle Project - July 2012
- Case Study (Torfaen): Bron Afon Aspre 'Green Fingers' Project - July 2012
- Case Studies (Blaenau Gwent): Intergenerational Practice Initiatives within Blaenau Gwent - June 2012